Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Media Inventory










1) I love reading fiction books. But because of my lessons i oly read fiction books in vacations. Basically i read world literature. I prefer English, French literature. I've recently read works of Onore De Balzak, Victor Hugo, Gi De Mopassan. Now i read "little prince" work by Antuen Sent De Ekzuperi. Beside of these books i also read Azerbaijan classic literature. My favorite authors are Nizami Ganjavi, Chingiz Abdullayev.























2) I don't read magazines and newspapers a lot because of my lessons. Basically i read magazines about my favorite stars. Actually i read articles from "Times" newspaper via internet.




























3) I like listening to music. I listen all genres of music. I listen turkish, english, Azeri music. Justin Timberlake, Nelli Furtado, Enrique Iglesias are my favorite singers.























4) i like to watch tv if i have free time.i like to watch music programs, news, animals' life and so on.




5) i actually don't like to play video games. but i interest with video games when my brother plays.



6) i use computer when i have to do my homework. sometimes i uyse microsoft office programs and try to learn new things myself.




1) Books


2)Newspapers/Magazines


3)Music


4) Video Games


5)Television


6)Internet


7)Computer



7) internet is very important thing. we can connect everywhere we want with just one click. i play flash games, download songs, watch videos via internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment